Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
Rated for excellence
I'm glad to see you're improving on this instead of quit modding like @kizacudo hinted you should do
As for the HQ mirror reflection, have you tried following SCRAT's tutorial?
@Mustafas98 @ Hyype17 do not rate without a valid argumentation.
@HYUNDAI-KIA leave nationalist ideas out of the equation, rating removed
@EvoMods Excellent. It's still needs to be checked by Virus Total after which it'll be approved. Great you're improving on it!
just using base NVR without optionals (!) I get the reflection bug on this
you can blame graphics installations all you want
fact is from the 1500 cars I added to my game, only two, both [DTD] ones are having this bug
so somewhere along the line you messed up normals and/or specular settings
Thank you for sharing your work! Love seeying the older lambo's.
Some feedback while playing:
- try to use POT textures for better game optimization, so no 700x512px
- 'body' texture is 4096x4096 which will make most game crash fairly quick, don't use 4K textures
- wheels go into a barriers so collissions aren't set optimal
- brake caliper miss proper textures, seems blank
- no bullet holes in rear side body panels, outer parts of the hood and on the roof
- no glass shards on rear windshield
- taillights can't be shot?
- broken dirtmap on outside body and interior also gets dirty
- no hq mirror reflections
I hope you get better beta testers at some point
@Jtbarett half star means game breaking mod, please revise your rating, or better yet if you do not like the mod, simply ignore and move on