Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
1) Regarding NVE, there's some files which cause some incompatibilities. You can find a list of those in the comments. Note: the paths of the files are different now, so you will have to search for those with CodeWalker or OpenIV.
2) As for LA Revo, I don't know if there's any incompatibility.
@Themfolks Yeah, I know about that effect and I have also tried to "recreate" it, but without succes.
@ShadowMaster5000 I never heard of this issue.
Did you drag and drop the file? If yes, then try by using the "Add" option instead.
@Russkiy Zakonnik Make sure you have this script installed: https://www.gta5-mods.com/tools/ymap-load-list-extent-limit-fix-fwboxstreamervariable-patch
If it still doesn't work, try to use a modded gameconfig alongside the script.
If the issue persists after trying with both, I have no idea on how to fix it.
@Sase22 Make sure the "spminimap" dlc pack is in "mods\update\x64\dlcpacks" and that the line is also added to the dlclist.xml
@ShadowMaster5000 Make sure "Edit Mode" is enabled (it's at the top, in the middle, between the path bar and the search bar) and then either drag and drop the file back or right click, select "Add" and then import the file from the window.
@ShadowMaster5000 What do you mean by stuck on reimport? Does it give an error?
1) Copy the update.rpf in the "mods\update" folder (create these two if you don't have them).
2) With CodeWalker or OpenIV, navigate to "mods\update\update.rpf\common\data" and open the "dlclist.xml" and add the two dlc list lines (i'm not copying them here because the items tag will "break" and save (or export to the desktop, edit it with notepad and reimport).
3) Move the two dlc packs (spmappatches and mpmappatches) in "mods\update\x64\dlcpacks" (same story as above, create a folder named "dlcpacks" if you don't have it).
If you're new to modding, I suggest to read this guide to better understard all this stuff https://forums.gta5-mods.com/topic/14693/quick-start-guide-to-modding-grand-theft-auto-v/2
@iammistahwolf As for mpSecurity Fix, it fixes the "broken" couch and table inside the Franklin's house and prevents the LODs of Vinewood Hills from not loading/loading properly when switching back from the MP to the SP map.
@F7YO You mean loading scripted ymaps/interior entity sets from before or after specific story missions? Then no, but simply because they do not fit within the purpose of the mod.
@F7YO Maybe Simple Trainer doesn't have code related to loading/unloading them while the other two scripts do?
@iammistahwolf At which locations does this happen? Also, do you have any other map mod (replace, not add-on) installed?